- The NASL Spring Season and Fall Season champions will each host a semi final.
- The number one seed will be awarded to whichever of the Spring or Fall champions posts the better combined regular season record.
- The number three and number four seeds will be awarded to the next two clubs with the best overall records from both seasons combined.
- Clubs will retain their seeding throughout the postseason.
- The top-seeded semi final winner will host The Championship final.
- If the same club wins both seasons, the clubs with the second, third and fourth best overall
Courtesy of :